Pronto Insurance of Denton has Insurance Coverage that Fits You
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
Advantages of Pronto Insurance of Denton
- 25% Multi-Car Discount
- Driver’s License Not Required
- Affordable Prices
- Coverage Based on Your Needs
- Convenient Payment Options
- Your Information is Secure & Confidential
- Prompt and Friendly Service
Auto Liability.Available 1, 3, or 6 Month Policies
Includes$30k protection on bodily injury for one person per accident.
$60k protection on bodily injury for all persons per accident.
$25k protection of property damage per accident.
Additional Available Coverages
- Provides coverage in cases where the other driver does not have insurance or has too little insurance or in cases of a hit and run accident.
- Offers the same limits as liability coverage.
- Property damage has a deductible of $250.
- BI and PD portion can be purchased together or separately.
- If the insured elects to reject UM or UIM coverage, a rejection for both the BI and PD portion must be signed or the coverage will be added to the policy and the applicable premium will be retroactively charged.
- Provides coverage, regardless of fault, for necessary medical/funeral expenses and reasonable loss of income up to the limits afforded under the policy.
- Limit is $2,500 for each covered person per accident.
Roadside Assistance (Available for 6 Month Policies)
- (1) Towing Assistance, (2) Battery Service, (3) Flat Tire Assistance (4) Lock-Out Assistance, (5) Emergency Fluid Delivery Service by calling this toll free number 1-888-983-3583
- Discounts in nationwide branded hotels and AVIS car rentals
- Benefits are available to all named insureds for the covered vehicles listed on the policy
- Bilingual Call center 24/7 to serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- High value services at a low cost of $30 dollars for 6 months ($5 per month) for the principal vehicle and $12 dollars ($2 dollars per month) for any additional vehicle
- See more in terms and conditions
- Insured must disclose any current or past policies with Pronto Insurance.
- Vehicle must be used for personal use only (cannot be used for Commercial or artisan purposes).
- All operators must reside and work in Texas.
- All vehicles and drivers must reside in the main insured’s household (except for listed in-state students).
- Insured must disclose all vehicle operators and household members over the age of 12. Vehicle cannot be regularly available to a non-listed driver.
- Insured must disclose any traffic violation or past accident that occurred in the last 3 years for all operators. Operators cannot have violations exceeding 7 points, or any policy that has developed or incurred more than 10 points; this includes no more than one DWI, DUI, alcohol, or drug violation in the past 36 months.
- Vehicle must be under 40 years old.
- Vehicle owner must be disclosed on the application.
- Vehicle must have valid US license plates.
- Vehicle cannot be owned by a corporation, business, or Government.
- Vehicle cannot be exotic, rare, vintage or used for racing – check U/W Guidelines for more details.
Auto Physical Damage Policy.Available 6 Month Policies
IncludesComprehensive Coverage $500 Deductible.
Collision Coverage $500 Deductible.
Additional Available Coverages
- Pays for the lesser of repairs, replacement or Actual Cash Value of an insured vehicle resulting from a collision with an object or vehicle.
Comprehensive Coverage ((or OTC))
- Provides coverage to the insured vehicle for non-collision events.
- Named perils covered include hail, fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, contact with animal, falling objects, and others listed in the policy.
- Note that UM/UIM, PIP, and Roadside Assistance can be added to a policy with physical damage (see Section 1 – Additional Available Coverages).
- When there is a covered loss, we will reimburse the incurred expense for a substitute vehicle from a licensed rental car agency for up to $25 a day, with a limit of $750 (equivalent of 30 days).
- Our rental coverage does not restrict you to an “approved rental company” or a rental company with limited days/hours of operation; you are free to choose the rental company.
- When the covered vehicle is disabled, we will pay towing and labor costs incurred, with a limit of $70 per occurrence.
- For towing coverage to be provided, the customer must initiate the tow.
- Will cover custom equipment up to $1,500.
- Prior to binding coverage an invoice detailing cost of special equipment must be provided by insured and inspection of equipment by agent must be completed.
- Equipment must be professionally installed.
- Owner of vehicle must purchase policy and be listed as the named insured.
- Vehicle must be less than 15 years old. (vehicle age changes October 1st of each year).
- Vehicle must have a maximum retail book value of $60,000.
- Vehicle must be present in order for an agent to inspect and take two pictures. Any current damage to the vehicle must be noted on the inspection form.
- Vehicle must be operable and in good condition; coverage cannot be bound if there is severe body or flood damage.
- Cannot be written or bound in any area where the National Weather Service has issued a watch or warning for severe weather and/or Pronto’s Underwriting Department has issued a moratorium.
Pronto Insurance has been protecting autos, homes and businesses since 1997. Call 940.218.6706 today for a free quote. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.
Pronto Insurance of Denton
607 Sunset St.
Denton, TX. 76201